Our home inspectors will thoroughly evaluate the major elements of a house. Normal home inspections cover the following:
- Basements: Dampness, rot, joists, beams, foundation walls, concrete floors.
- Attic: Ventilation, insulation, framing, storage.
- Roofing: Downspouts, gutters, shingles, slates, rafters, sheathing, flashing, overhangs.
- General interior: Structural condition of walls, ceilings, floors, stairways, bathrooms, fireplaces, settlement.
- General exterior: Walls, foundation, additions, chimneys, patios, driveways, walks, garages, barns.
- Electric: Service capacity, interior wiring, circuit distribution, special circuits
- Heating: Type, age, condition, capacity, heat pipes, radiators, thermostats
- Plumbing: Interior piping, condition, pressure, drains, fixtures, water heater.